The reported benefits of cannabinoids and CBD include:
• Anti-inflammatory benefits
• Suppression of cancer cell growth
• Prevention of tumour growth and development
• Anti-viral activity
• Relief from muscle spasm in conditions such as Multiple Sclerosis
• Natural relief from pain
• Eases addiction withdrawal symptoms
The National Cancer Institute have recently stated that CBD and cannabinoids may also be effective in relieving the side effects of cancer treatments.
Further research show that CBD in particular may also benefit several other conditions which include (but not limited to):
• Low mood and anxiety
• Irritable Bowl Syndrome
• Neuropathic pain
• Degenerative diseases such as Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Alzheimer’s disease.